Qualified Person training Program
MRM has a program of education for today's quality and regulatory affairs professional. If you want to improve your competence, enroll in our flexible quality and regulatory modules:
- Module 1 - EU Regulatroy Frameworks
- Module 2 - EU Medical Device Design and Risk Management
- Module 3 - Clinical Evaluation for Medical Devices
- Module 4 - Developing and Maintaining Technical Documentation
- Module 5 - Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
- Module 6 - Post-Market Surveillance and Vigilance for Medical Devices
- Module 7 - Working with EU Regulatory Stakeholders as Part of the EU Conformity Assessment Process
Who Should Enroll?
- Industry professionals representing product developers, manufacturers, distributors, service providers, entrepreneurs, investors and regulators dealing with medical device products,
- Whose work responsibilities include the preparation and management of medical device pre- and post marketing submissions to Competent Authorities
- Who prepare regulatory submissions to Competent Authorities and or Notified Bodies
- Engineering or life sciences graduates in the early stages of their regulatory careers.
- Professionals working for regulatory agencies